Suite 154, Clarendon WD61JF, London.
We happily announce to you that you have won our International Charity Award of One Million British Pounds (£1,000,000.00) during the 2010 Global Internet Summit titled Discovering Greatness, held in the London, United Kingdom. All 30 winning Addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international Emails. Your Email address emerged alongside 29 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual UK CHARITY ORGANIZATION PROMOTION LOTTERY draws. No tickets were sold.
Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total payout of One Million British Pounds (£1,000,000.00) only. The following particulars are attached to your lotto Payment order:
(i) Winning Serial Number: 900-102-447
(ii) Email Ticket Number: UK754/22/76
(iii) Lotto Code Number: TL09622UK
(iv) File Ref Number: ICA/11-GIS/2011UK
Please contact the under listed claims Agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings: PLEASE CALL OUR AGENT NOW.
Claims Our Agent
MR. Peter Scott
N.B: Steps to claiming your prize;
1. Contact your claims Agent immediately you receive this notification to begin the claims process.
2. You are required to send your full name(s) as it should appear on the Certificate of Winning that would be issued to you, and fill the below Non-Private Information when contacting the Agent.
1. FULL NAME(S): ______________________________
2. ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY: ________________
3. SEX: ______________________________
4. AGE: ______________________________
5. OCCUPATION: ______________________________
6. COMPANY: _____________________ B. POSITION HELD: ____________
7. WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS: ___________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________________
File Ref Number:_______________________
3. Also quote your File reference Number as given above while contacting the Agent. This is very important and compulsory on first correspondence with your Claims Agent.
On behalf of the entire UK CHARITY ORGANIZATION, I say Congratulations!!!
Jeff D. Colin
PURPOSE OF UK CHARITY ORGANIZATION AWARDS PROMOTION LOTTERY
To encourage internet users.
The UK CHARITY ORGANIZATION, a non governmental organization (NGO) is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation, the Intel Group Toshiba, Dell computers and a conglomeration of other international IT companies.
The UK CHARITY ORGANAIZATION PROMOTION LOTTERY draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.
We are proud to say that over 15 Million Pounds are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide. If you do not wish to accept your prize, you should disregard this Notification. Unclaimed Prize Money will be recalled and put back into the Foundations projects.
Contact your Claims Agent immediately!